The O.H. Crescent Ring
The statement maker O.H Crescent Ring sparkles brilliantly with a medley of onyx stones and delicately sculpted O.H V motifs in dense shades of gold. Accompanied by a lavishly polished 22K gold plated surface, the alluring jewel with indulgent textures is best paired with the O.H V Crescent Ear Studs.
Brass, 22K Gold Plating
Transparency & Certifications
Handcrafted, MTO, No wastage of material
1. Outhouse Jewellery is special and all hand-crafted in our workshops.
2. Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
3. Rings and bracelets should be worn sparingly to avoid damage through impact.
4. DonÂ´t forget to remove your rings when washing up or showering, as soap particles may become lodged in stone settings and crevices. Soaps can also leave a film over metal and stones, creating a dull appearance.
5. Store your jewellery in its own box or pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
6. Gentle rubbing with a silver cleaning cloth will restore the original brilliance of the surface.
7. Do not use liquid cleaners for carved silver jewellery as the liquid dries into the engraving.
8. If you wear your gold plated silver jewellery for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you can have it re-plated.
9. Make sure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enamelling.
10. Never use detergent, soap, toothpaste etc to clean your gold plated jewellery.
11. When dressing, jewellery should always be put on last as make up, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
12. All stone jewellery requires extra care and consideration during wearing to protect the setting as well as to safeguard the diamond or gemstone it holds.
The shipment will take place within 3 weeks from the purchase date. For more information, please refer to our shipping policy.
This product is custom-made. Not eligible for return/exchange or refund. For more, read our policy.