Oh Poppi Bolt Stud Earrings
An exploration of the boldly original, the OH Poppi Bolt Stud earrings are a fulcrum between refined femininity and industrial modernity. The stacked silhouette of the OH Poppi Bold Stud earrings put the spotlight on the structure and celebrates shapes across dimensions. A closer peek reveals the signature monogram etched into every surface of the construction of this rare creation. A true embodiment of the vision at Outhouse. A minimalistic subtlety or a maximalist’s dream. The OH Poppi Bolt Stud earrings promise to stand out through it all. This pair is finished in 22k Gold.
Weight - 18 gms
Dimensions - L: 2 cm | W: 2 cm
Transparency & Certifications
1. Outhouse Jewellery is special and all hand-crafted in our workshops.
2. Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
3. Rings and bracelets should be worn sparingly to avoid damage through impact.
4. DonÂ´t forget to remove your rings when washing up or showering, as soap particles may become lodged in stone settings and crevices. Soaps can also leave a film over metal and stones, creating a dull appearance.
5. Store your jewellery in its own box or pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
6. Gentle rubbing with a silver cleaning cloth will restore the original brilliance of the surface.
7. Do not use liquid cleaners for carved silver jewellery as the liquid dries into the engraving.
8. If you wear your gold plated silver jewellery for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you can have it re-plated.
9. Make sure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enamelling.
10. Never use detergent, soap, toothpaste etc to clean your gold plated jewellery.
11. When dressing, jewellery should always be put on last as make up, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
12. All stone jewellery requires extra care and consideration during wearing to protect the setting as well as to safeguard the diamond or gemstone it holds.
The shipment will take place within 3 weeks from the purchase date. For more information, please refer to our shipping policy.
This product is custom-made. Not eligible for return/exchange or refund. For more, read our policy.