Oh Poppi Lace Stud Earrings
Poppi takes a fresh, light form in a structured floral character that glorifies the vibrancy and carefree enthusiasm of everything that the iconic 5-petal Poppi monogram represents - Boldness, independence, growth, and the inherent ferocity and confidence of its wearer. Step closer, take a peek at the pistil and discover the signature monogram – an emblem of evolution for the modern woman. The stunning structure of the design shines a light on the age-old skills of craftsmanship to create a new classic of contemporary jewellery in a brilliant 22kt gold lustre. A sensational creation that sets the spirit free. Maximize the design' brilliance by wearing OH Poppi Lace Stud earrings on their own for maximum impact.
Dimensions - L: 6.5 cm | W: 6.5 cm
Transparency & Certifications
1. Outhouse Jewellery is special and all hand-crafted in our workshops.
2. Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
3. Rings and bracelets should be worn sparingly to avoid damage through impact.
4. DonÂ´t forget to remove your rings when washing up or showering, as soap particles may become lodged in stone settings and crevices. Soaps can also leave a film over metal and stones, creating a dull appearance.
5. Store your jewellery in its own box or pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
6. Gentle rubbing with a silver cleaning cloth will restore the original brilliance of the surface.
7. Do not use liquid cleaners for carved silver jewellery as the liquid dries into the engraving.
8. If you wear your gold plated silver jewellery for significant periods of time, the plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you can have it re-plated.
9. Make sure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enamelling.
10. Never use detergent, soap, toothpaste etc to clean your gold plated jewellery.
11. When dressing, jewellery should always be put on last as make up, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
12. All stone jewellery requires extra care and consideration during wearing to protect the setting as well as to safeguard the diamond or gemstone it holds.
The shipment will take place within 3 weeks from the purchase date. For more information, please refer to our shipping policy.
This product is custom-made. Not eligible for return/exchange or refund. For more, read our policy.